- Store Smartly - If you are going to be accessing your storage unit frequently, place the most used items at the front.
- Label Boxes - Labelling your boxes will help you quickly identify the contents of each box
- Pack things up high - Valuable real estate is up high. Make sure to stack things on top of each other to maximize space.
Wrap what you can - Glass, wood, ceramics are all items that are prone to either scratching or breaking. Make sure to use a protective wrap over these delicate items. Our store has packing paper and moving blankets if you need to purchase them
- Reserve Ahead - Click Here to reserve a unit ahead of time. At peak times throughout the month we are at full capacity so securing ahead will save you disappointment
- Choose the right sized unit - Don't over pack your unit. This can cause damage to your belongings and make it very difficult for air to circulate around.
- Read your contract - Thoroughly read your contract to understand your terms and conditions but most importantly, what you can and cannot store in your unit.